Over the past 12 months OfficialCharts.com hit record digital audience numbers (3.1m monthly users), BBC Radio 1’s Official Chart became the biggest chart show on UK radio, a dizzying array of all-time chart records were broken, and we saw more Number 1 albums than in any other year in history. It’s fair to say we’ve been keeping busy.
We hope you’re enjoying the charts as much as we are right now - a massive thank you for all your support every week.
Want to help shape the future of the Official Charts?
This is your chance to be part of our next chapter - our new digital platform, the telling of our story, and lots more.
To continue developing the Official Charts and bringing you the very best content and brand experience, we need to hear all about you and your music tastes, how you use the charts, our digital channels, and what you want to see next.
Got 10 minutes to tell us what we’re doing right (and what we’re doing wrong!), suggest some ideas for what you’d love to see on the site, in your social feeds, or even in your shopping baskets? Then we’d love to download your thoughts.
Be in with a chance of winning Amazon vouchers
To make it worth your while we’ve got prizes up for grabs too – the top prize is a £250 voucher to spend at Amazon, with three runners up receiving a £30 Amazon voucher.
Just take part in our survey below and leave us your details at the end to be in with a chance of winning. You’ll be entered into a prize draw, winners will be selected at random.
Hurry, survey closes soon.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the rules which apply to the Official Charts Company competition (the “Competition”) unless otherwise expressly stated.
- In order to enter the Competition, eligible entrants must complete the survey and opt into the prize draw. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms. Entry is only open to respondents aged 16 years or over.
- The Competition is organised by The Official UK Charts Company Limited whose registered address is Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA (“Official Charts Company).
- Official Charts Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms at any time without prior notice. A copy of the Terms may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competitions, The Official UK Charts Company Limited, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA.
- The prizes (“Prizes”): One winner will receive a £250 Amazon voucher and three runners-up will each receive a £30 Amazon voucher. Vouchers will be issued via email once winners have been selected and contacted in accordance with these Terms.
- 6. Employees of Official Charts Company or its affiliates and/or agencies associated with this Competition and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- 7. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
- The closing time and date for entering the Competition shall be at 9am on Tuesday 29 June 2021 in Great Britain.
- All entries will be collated and the Competition winners shall be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from eligible entrants. The decision in each case shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Competition winners shall be given instructions as to how to collect their Prize.
- 10. The Prize Winners shall be notified by email.
- 11. In the event that Official Charts Company or its agent is reasonably unable to contact a Prize Winner for whatever reason that Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Each entrant may only enter the Competition once and each entrant shall only be eligible to win a maximum of one Prize.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Official Charts Company and its group companies cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside their control.
- Claims for a Prize must be made within the time and in the manner notified to the Prize Winner upon notification. Failure to claim the Prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Each Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Official Charts Company reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value to the Prize at any time.
- Each Prize is awarded at Official Charts Company’s discretion and no Prize shall be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The names of the Prize Winners may be posted on the Official Charts Company’s website at www.officialcharts.com.
- Official Charts Company does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting a Prize. Official Charts Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Official Charts Company’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence.
- Each Prize Winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Official Charts Company reserves the right to use the names and locations of that Prize Winner, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and, in the event of any dispute, Official Charts Company and each entrant submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© 2021The Official UK Charts Company Limited