We are currently recruiting for:
Content Manager (full-time)
Seniority level: Mid level
What we’re looking for:
The Content Manager works across all content and brand aspects of the business, responsible for creating written and video feature content in response to the current music landscape as well as celebrating the rich history of the UK charts. Passionate about music and a confident writer, the ideal person will be brimming with ideas and can deliver content to a high standard across a range of genres with a fast turnaround time.
The successful candidate will
- Have a genuine passion for music and film across a range of genres.
- Have 1–2 years writing experience on at least one other major online title, writing news and features across subjects including music, film, culture or entertainment.
- Contribute ideas and produce unique writing and other content for OfficialCharts.com.
- Understand Official Charts’ audience – in online, print and on social channels.
- Work quickly, creatively and accurately to tight deadlines, responding to the daily news agenda.
- Lead in the growth of video strategy, helping to shoot and edit new content formats.
- Strive to deputise in the Editor’s absence.
- Have a keen interest in social media and new trends as they emerge.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Who were are
The Official Charts are the UK’s only official, trusted weekly barometer of what’s popular in music right now. As heard on BBC Radio 1, the Top 40 Official Singles Chart has been chronicling the tastes of the UK for more than 60 years. OfficialCharts.com is the website which reports on the weekly singles and albums charts, celebrates UK chart history and looks ahead to the next big music stars.
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com including examples of your work and two feature ideas for OfficialCharts.com.
By sending us your CV you are agreeing to our agreeing to our terms, outlined in full here.