*Drum roll* please...
You may not be surprised to learn that Mark Ronson's massive viral juggernaut featuring Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk, is christened Vevo's most watched video of 2015, with over A BILLION views. Yep. A BILLION. 1.135 billion to be precise.
Coming in at second place is Taylor Swift, who also notched up just over a billion hits for Blank Space. What's more, Swifty has not one, not two, but three of her videos in Vevo's end of year Top 10, with Shake if Off at 5 (with over 760m views) and Bad Blood - which debuted this year - at 7 (656m). She is the first female artist to ever achieve this.
Talking of debuts, Maroon 5 stole the top prize for Sugar, wracking up over 900m hits, and Adele smashed yet another record as Hello broke the 24-hour view record and became the fastest to reach Certified status with 100 million views.
Here's the full Top 10;
1. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk 1,135,011,558
2. Taylor Swift - Blank Space 1,055,708,218
3. Maroon 5 – Sugar (2015 debut) 908,567,807
4. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (2015 debut)
5. 842,425,620 Taylor Swift - Shake It Off 762,904,682
6. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass 692,419,231
7. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (2015 debut) 656,351,040
8. Adele – Hello (2015 debut) 593,957,168
9. Sia - Chandelier 593,251,569
10. Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Español) 533,037,712