Hozier's Take Me To Church has been revealed by Spotify as their most-streamed song by an Irish artist.
The County Wicklow singer-songwriter's track, which peaked at Number 2 on the Official Singles Chart, now has more than 250 million streams on the music platform. The Script take second place with Hall Of Fame, which has racked up 167 million streams.
However, the Dublin trio take the title of most-streamed Irish act of all time, with seven songs featuring in the Top 20 list including Superheroes (Number 3), Breakeven (6) and The Man Who Can't Be Moved (9).
Other popular songs by Irish acts are Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars at 4, The Cranberries' Zombie at 10 and Enya's 2000 single Only Time at 15.
Spotify’s top 20 most streamed tracks by Irish artists of all time
1. Take Me To Church - Hozier
2. Hall of Fame - The Script
3. Superheroes - The Script
4. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
5. With Or Without You - U2
6. Breakeven - The Script
7. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
8. Beautiful Day - U2
9. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
10. Zombie - The Cranberries
11. For the First Time - The Script
12. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
13. If You Could See Me Now - The Script
14. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
15. Only Time - Original Version - Enya
16. One - U2
17. The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
18. Nothing - The Script
19. Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
20. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor