Ed Sheeran has been named Britain's richest celebrity under the age of 30 after almost doubling his value in a year.
The 28-year-old's fortune has reportedly grown from £94 million in 2018 to £170 million, according to a new list compiled by Heat Magazine.
Ed scoops the accolade from Adele, who turned 31 in May.
The majority of Ed's income is said to come from his Divide world tour, which reportedly grossed an eye-watering £599.4 million. The tour saw him play 258 shows to seven million fans between March 2017 and August 2019.
As well as touring, Ed's staggering chart success - including eight UK Number 1 singles and four chart-topping albums - has boosted his earnings. Royalties from an estimated 150 million global record sales have contributed to his mega earnings.
Other music stars on the under 30 rich list include Harry Styles in third place on £64 million, including £12 million from his world tour and an £8 million deal with Gucci, and fellow One Direction singer Niall Horan in fifth (£57m). Little Mix collectively place just behind in sixth with £50m.
Further down, Stormzy, Dua Lipa and George Ezra are among the musicians appearing in the list for the first time.
Heat's Top 30 richest celebrities under 30 2019:
- Ed Sheeran, 28, (£170m)
- Daniel Radcliffe, 30, (£90m)
- Harry Styles, 25, (£64m)
- Emma Watson, 29, (£57m)
- Niall Horan, 26, (£54.8m)
- Little Mix (£50m)
- Louis Tomlinson, 27, (£46m)
- Liam Payne, 26, (£44m)
- Cara Delevingne, 27, (£39.5m)
- Zayn Malik, 26, (£38m)
- Sam Smith, 27, (£34m)
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson, 29, (£21m)
- Rita Ora, 28, (£17.8m)
- Stormzy, 26, (£12m) – new entry
- Dua Lipa, 24, (£11.8m) – new entry
- The 1975, (£10.9m)
- Sophie Turner, 23, (£8.5m)
- Daisy Ridley, 27, (£8.4m)
- Nicholas Hoult, 29, (8.3m)
- Dev Patel, 29, (£7.5m)
- John Boyega, 27, (£6.6m)
- Sam Faiers, 28, (£6.3m)
- Joey Essex, 29, (£6.3m)
- Tommy Mallet, 27, (£5.2m) – new entry
- Maisie Williams, 22, (£4.5m) – new entry
- George Ezra, 26, (£4.4m) – new entry
- Jess Glynne, 30, £4.4m – new entry
- Olivia and Alex Bowen, 25 and 28, (£4.3m – joint) – new entry
- Billie Faiers, 29, (£3.6m) – new entry
- Tom Holland, 23, (£3.5m) – new entry